Profession: Choreographer since over40 years.
- Designed the choreography of more than 130 Egyptian films.
- Designed the choreography of more than 18 theatrical plays.
- Designed the choreography of the yearly T.V. dancing show (Fawazeer) in Egypt for 25 years.
- Trained a lot of national and international popular oriental stars such as Nagua Fuad, Fifi Abdo and Dina.
- In 1977, founded his own dance performance group.
- In the early fifties, traveled with Mohamed Reda all over Egypt to study the local folk dances in the various regions of the country.
- In late fifties, become a member of Mohamed Reda's first founded public folkloric group in Egypt (1959), the "Reda Troop". The group showed for the first time the local Egyptian folk dance on stage and was famous throughout the world.
- Certificate of Appreciation from Doha Cultural Festival (2002)
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Egyptian Ministry of Education in the First Children International Nile Song Festival (1998).
- Choreography Award from the Egyptian Minister of Media (1983).
- Best Choreographer Award from the Egyptian Minister of Media (1981).
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Media Arab States Union (1979).